General guidelines of this program:
- Only materials providing continuing support of the curriculum will be purchased. Recreational materials will not be purchased.
- A maximum of three (3) titles per semester, per student will be purchased.
- Current textbooks will not be ordered. Rare or expensive materials will not ordinarily be ordered.
- Allow about 4 weeks for ordering and processing of requested materials.
- Students needing materials for immediate, short-term, and special projects should request them through the Interlibrary Loan Office.
- All requests must be submitted with a valid AState student email address and ID.
- Students will be notified when materials they requested are available in the library.
- Requested circulating materials may be borrowed for normal loan periods, may be renewed under regular library renewal regulations, and are subject to recall if requested by others.
- Materials requested and purchased through this program will be added to the permanent collections in the Dean B. Ellis Library.
- The library reserves the right to reject requests that are inappropriate for this program.
|To place a request click here|