A portion of the Student Library Fee money has been set aside to fund student requests for books and other materials they would like the Dean B. Ellis Library to purchase to support their academic studies.
General guidelines of this program:
- Only materials providing continuing support of the curriculum will be purchased. Recreational materials will not be purchased.
- A maximum of three (3) titles per semester, per student will be purchased.
- Current textbooks will not be ordered. Rare or expensive materials will not ordinarily be ordered.
- Allow about 4 weeks for ordering and processing of requested materials.
- Students needing materials for immediate, short-term, and special projects should request them through the Interlibrary Loan Office instead of from this fund.
- All requests must be submitted with a valid ASU student email address and ID.
- Students will be notified when materials they requested are available in the library. Requested circulating materials will be held for seven days at the Circulation Desk after the notification has been sent.
- Requested circulating materials may be borrowed for normal loan periods, may be renewed under regular library renewal regulations, and are subject to recall if requested by others.
- Materials requested and purchased through this program will be added to the permanent collections in the Dean B. Ellis Library.
- The library reserves the right to reject requests that are inappropriate for this program.
|To place a request click here|